The management and staff at PCH are committed to the care of the environment and to corporate social responsibility.
We are committed to “Developing Partnerships Delivering Peace of Mind” and operating in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment.
1. Operate the Business in an environmentally sensitive manner from design, supplier selection, operations and daily office activities in line with ISO14001-2004 standards & processes.
2. Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work and live in an environmentally responsible manner.
3. Periodically review the latest legislation and other relevant guidelines and where required update our procedures and processes to reflect changes.
4. Establish a documented environmental management system and set clear goals on a regular basis for our environment aspects.
5. Strive to continually improve our environmental performance.
6. Commit to reducing pollution to the environment through the management of our significant environmental aspects.
7. Communicate our environmental policy and commitment to all employees.
8. Post the environmental policy on our website so that it is available to clients and to the public and accept the public’s opinion and monitoring.